Protection of personal data
At NUMETIS, we want to build lasting relationships with our partners and customers, based on transparency. The purpose of this web page is to list our commitments to protect the personal data of our customers, in accordance with the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
What is personal data?
"Any information relating to an identified or identifiable person (eg social security number, surname and first name, date of birth, biometric data, fingerprints, DNA, etc.)" Source CNIL Personal data may also include unique digital trackers such as IP address (computer), MAC address (mobile device), as well as cookies.
How do we collect or receive your personal data?
Data can be collected in different ways:
• You create your account on our website
• You contact us
• You subscribe to our newsletter
• You use the products or applications that we distribute
• You are making a purchase on our website.
On our data forms, the mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. We need this information for the following reasons:
• To fulfill the contract which has been created between NUMETIS and our customers (for example being able to deliver the products ordered)
• To honor a service that you have requested from us (for example by sending you a newsletter);
Regulatory compliance (mainly for accounting purposes) Failure to complete the fields marked with an asterisk may affect our ability to provide you with products and services.
What are your rights?
1. Right to rectify your data
2. Right to be forgotten: permanent deletion of your personal information
3. Right to portability: transfer of data to another organization or to a competitor
4. Right to object: prevent NUMETIS from continuing to process your personal data. There are only certain situations where a legitimate right of objection can be sent to a company.
5. Right of access: data controllers are required to provide data subjects with a copy of their personal data processed on request.
In accordance with article 12.6 of the GDPR, NUMETIS, the controller, may ask its client to provide an identity document before being authorized to exercise one of the above rights.
In accordance with article 12.6 of the GDPR, NUMETIS, the controller, may ask its client to provide an identity document before being authorized to exercise one of the above rights. We inform you that the data used to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail in French, English
We must respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights within one month. This period can be extended by two months, if the request is complex or if we receive many of these requests at the same time.
Cookie management policy